We have the answer for Diamond in the rough, and what can be found in each set of circles crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Diamond in the rough, and what can be found in each set of circles Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Christmas in Québec Crossword Clue
- Lustful looks Crossword Clue
- Org. that issues guidelines Crossword Clue
- Charlotte’s friend Wilbur, for one Crossword Clue
- Like Cousin Itt, of all of the Addams family Crossword Clue
- Chinese currency Crossword Clue
- Mammal that resembles a raccoon Crossword Clue
- Necklace feature Crossword Clue
- Female friend, informally Crossword Clue
- King with gilt feelings? Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DIAMOND (noun)
- the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- ROUGH (adjective)
- unpleasantly stern
- violently agitated and turbulent
- ROUGH (adverb)
- with roughness or violence (`rough’ is an informal variant for `roughly’)
- with rough motion as over a rough surface
- ROUGH (verb)
- prepare in preliminary or sketchy form
- ROUGH (noun)
- the part of a golf course bordering the fairway where the grass is not cut short
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.