We have the answer for Didn’t shy away from crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Didn’t shy away from Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Didn’t shy away from. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Didn’t shy away from crossword clue should be:
- LEANEDINTO (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AWAY (adverb)
- out of the way (especially away from one’s thoughts)
- from one’s possession
- AWAY (adjective)
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- not present; having left
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- String game NYT Crossword Clue
- Let go, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- Cocktail of tequila, lime juice and grapefruit soda NYT Crossword Clue
- Spirits company with a bat in its logo NYT Crossword Clue
- Court order NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Big blow NYT Crossword Clue
- Thy’re sen n ths cle NYT Crossword Clue
- “Dover Beach” poet NYT Crossword Clue
- Pouts NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.