We have the answer for Didn’t stop crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Didn’t stop Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Didn’t stop. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Didn’t stop crossword clue should be:
- KEPT (4 letters)
- KEPTGOING (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEPT (adjective)
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- STOP (verb)
- put an end to a state or an activity
- prevent completion
- STOP (noun)
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- the act of stopping something
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- It flattens over time Crossword Clue
- Flatten over time Crossword Clue
- Firm resolution Crossword Clue
- Ceremonial act Crossword Clue
- Clicks on Crossword Clue
- Quite far from Crossword Clue
- His fable book (1923) was one of Elvis’ favorites Crossword Clue
- Placebo recipients Crossword Clue
- Letters before a number Crossword Clue
- Very limited Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.