We have the answer for Dig it up. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Dig it up. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Slang for them, in song about bones, dry bones Crossword Clue
- Large tapering body of veg that grows underground. Crossword Clue
- Gushing from a pipe. Crossword Clue
- Military rhythmic song, used when running Crossword Clue
- Desire for one led to Boromir’s downfall Crossword Clue
- Pakistan province with Karachi as capital Crossword Clue
- Indigenous people of Pacific Northwest Crossword Clue
- Last name of Anywhere singer Rita. Crossword Clue
- Currency code letters for British pounds. Crossword Clue
- Nope’s opposite. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNEARTH (verb)
- recover through digging
- bring to light
- DIG (verb)
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- DIG (noun)
- the site of an archeological exploration
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.