We have the answer for Direction opposite to east crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Direction opposite to east crossword clue answer below.
Direction opposite to east Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 5, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Relaxed after exertion Crossword Clue
- Securely fasten or fix in place Crossword Clue
- Organs responsible for vision Crossword Clue
- Individual units or individuals Crossword Clue
- Truthful or sincere Crossword Clue
- Above or higher in position Crossword Clue
- Strong affection or deep attachment Crossword Clue
- Organ of sight Crossword Clue
- Shuts Crossword Clue
- Moisture that forms on surfaces in the morning Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
- DIRECTION (noun)
- the act of setting and holding a course
- the concentration of attention or energy on something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.