We have the answer for Disappear, as a snowman on a hot day crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Disappear, as a snowman on a hot day Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Charming and sophisticated Crossword Clue
- U2’s lead vocalist Crossword Clue
- What “F” stands for in “TGIF,” for short Crossword Clue
- “There’s no ___ in my mind” (“im totally convinced”) Crossword Clue
- “___: Miami” (forensic tv series) Crossword Clue
- To conclude … Crossword Clue
- Soybean product for vegans Crossword Clue
- “G” in OMG Crossword Clue
- Rock and roll’s ___ of fame Crossword Clue
- Seventeenth Greek letter Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNOWMAN (noun)
- a figure of a person made of packed snow
- MELT (noun)
- the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- MELT (verb)
- become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- become less intense and fade away gradually
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.