We have the answer for Dish list crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dish list Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dish list. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dish list crossword clue should be:
- MENU (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENU (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- an agenda of things to do
- DISH (noun)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- DISH (verb)
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- make concave; shape like a dish
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Wee in rap names Crossword Clue
- Rhythm-keeping kit Crossword Clue
- Things in a grocery cart Crossword Clue
- ___ Cruces N.M. Crossword Clue
- Enjoy a taco say Crossword Clue
- Manual propeller Crossword Clue
- Gosh you shouldn’t have Crossword Clue
- Your browser might block them Crossword Clue
- They tricked me! Crossword Clue
- Fiddles around (with) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.