We have the answer for Disney souvenir feature crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Disney souvenir feature Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Disney souvenir feature. This clue last appeared November 10, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Disney souvenir feature crossword clue should be:
- EARS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUVENIR (noun)
- something of sentimental value
- a reminder of past events
- DISNEY (noun)
- United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Melville captain Crossword Clue
- Financial obligations Crossword Clue
- Kitchen accessory Crossword Clue
- Nectar flavor Crossword Clue
- Jaromír who scored the second-most points in NHL history Crossword Clue
- Sympathetic case Crossword Clue
- Powerful engine Crossword Clue
- Nevada copper town Crossword Clue
- They may be flat Crossword Clue
- Places for legends? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.