We have the answer for Disney World theme park crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Disney World theme park Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Disney World theme park. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Disney World theme park crossword clue should be:
- EPCOT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISNEY (noun)
- United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
- WORLD (noun)
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- people in general considered as a whole
- WORLD (adjective)
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Custard-filled pastries Crossword Clue
- Actor Wilson Crossword Clue
- Sagan or Sandburg Crossword Clue
- After-tax Crossword Clue
- Sea metaphor of song Crossword Clue
- Midday snooze Crossword Clue
- Ultra-chic stockings Crossword Clue
- __-Mex cuisine Crossword Clue
- Sneaky trick Crossword Clue
- Bug in a hive Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.