We have the answer for Distort, slant crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Distort, slant Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Not the present or the future. Crossword Clue
- Spoke quietly Crossword Clue
- Number of times a workout exercise is performed. Crossword Clue
- Put a plane back on the ground Crossword Clue
- Punk rock genre with feelings. Crossword Clue
- Wheaton who played Wesley Crusher in Star Trek Crossword Clue
- Small burgers Crossword Clue
- Disease with a characteristic bullseye rash Crossword Clue
- Bad guy played by Adam Driver in Star Wars Crossword Clue
- Surname of The Hobbit author Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISTORT (verb)
- twist and press out of shape
- form into a spiral shape
- SKEW (adjective)
- having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- SKEW (verb)
- turn or place at an angle
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.