We have the answer for Division of the DOJ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Division of the DOJ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Division of the DOJ. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Division of the DOJ crossword clue should be:
- FBI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOJ (noun)
- the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation); created in 1870
- DIVISION (noun)
- a group of ships of similar type
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Pantry staple Crossword Clue
- Yes, in Yokohama Crossword Clue
- Start of a gridiron play Crossword Clue
- Have a common border with Crossword Clue
- Like bergamot and bay leaves Crossword Clue
- Brief résumés, and an apt description of this puzzle’s four longest answers Crossword Clue
- ___ fly (RBI producer) Crossword Clue
- [See other side] Crossword Clue
- Good, in Hebrew Crossword Clue
- Evolutionary figures Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.