We have the answer for Doe’s counterpart crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doe’s counterpart Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doe’s counterpart. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doe’s counterpart crossword clue should be:
- STAG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTERPART (noun)
- a duplicate copy
- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- DOE (noun)
- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck’
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Humorist Bombeck Crossword Clue
- Like someone who starts watching Game of Thrones in 2022 Crossword Clue
- New Yorker bag e.g. Crossword Clue
- Call out the bad behavior of Crossword Clue
- Frees (of) Crossword Clue
- Immigration document Crossword Clue
- By ___! (Golly!) Crossword Clue
- Is something wrong? Crossword Clue
- Optimally Crossword Clue
- Clear the tables NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.