We have the answer for Doesnt just assume crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doesnt just assume Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doesnt just assume. This clue last appeared January 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doesnt just assume crossword clue should be:
- ASKS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
- ASSUME (verb)
- make a pretence of
- put clothing on one’s body
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Some slouchy boots Crossword Clue
- Cs Crossword Clue
- Say out loud Crossword Clue
- Misfortune Crossword Clue
- Reduces slowly Crossword Clue
- Large garden planters Crossword Clue
- Movie parts Crossword Clue
- Ad writers award Crossword Clue
- Lt.s underling Crossword Clue
- Poet Dove and actress Moreno Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.