We have the answer for Doesn’t move crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doesn’t move Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doesn’t move. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doesn’t move crossword clue should be:
- SITSSTILL (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Physicians’ grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- Makeup corrector NYT Crossword Clue
- What’s past due? NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely wreck NYT Crossword Clue
- One may have a name in Italian, German and French NYT Crossword Clue
- Umami flavor enhancement NYT Crossword Clue
- “We ___ the loudest when we ___ to ourselves”: Eric Hoffer NYT Crossword Clue
- Alma mater for Henry Louis Gates Jr. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Il Trovatore,” for one NYT Crossword Clue
- High gear NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.