We have the answer for Dome-shaped shrine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dome-shaped shrine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dome-shaped shrine. This clue last appeared September 30, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dome-shaped shrine crossword clue should be:
- STUPA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crossword Champ Pro Crossword September 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOME-SHAPED (adjective)
- having the shape of a dome
- SHAPED (adjective)
- shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Fair attraction Crossword Clue
- Molding that sounds like an exclamation Crossword Clue
- Pastoral gambolers Crossword Clue
- Rio residences Crossword Clue
- Chocolate substitute sold in health food stores Crossword Clue
- Socrate composer NYT Crossword Clue
- William Tell’s home Crossword Clue
- Kind of scene Crossword Clue
- Not him Crossword Clue
- Leave in to an editor Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.