We have the answer for “Don’t ___ the baton” (relay race instruction) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Don’t ___ the baton” (relay race instruction) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Don’t ___ the baton” (relay race instruction). This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Don’t ___ the baton” (relay race instruction) crossword clue should be:
- DROP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSTRUCTION (noun)
- the profession of a teacher
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- BATON (noun)
- a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Earth’s center Crossword Clue
- “Close Encounters of the Third ___” 1977 sci-fi film directed by Steven Spielberg Crossword Clue
- ___ glance (quickly): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Graceful lake birds Crossword Clue
- Decorate in a new way Crossword Clue
- Zero’s shape Crossword Clue
- 1974 novel by Stephen King that was adapted into a 1976 film starring Sissy Spacek Crossword Clue
- College application form stat: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Spot for drinking shots Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “ceratops” to mean a dinosaur Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.