We have the answer for Don't drop anything in bag crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Don't drop anything in bag crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Don’t drop anything in bag Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Not obstructed, but having picnic stolen? Crossword Clue
- Criminal changed course, we’re told; that’s touching Crossword Clue
- Class out of bed to prepare for parade Crossword Clue
- Unprofitable land, space that’s taken up Crossword Clue
- Criminal three packing a gun once in America Crossword Clue
- Supply extremely durable uniform Crossword Clue
- Ruined – by whisky? Crossword Clue
- Excess muscle trimmed Crossword Clue
- You’re blind, so no fantastic get-together Crossword Clue
- One will change? Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLDALL (noun)
- a capacious bag or basket
- DROP (noun)
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- DROP (verb)
- remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave
- grow worse
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Don’t drop anything in bag crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.