Don’t Starve Together is getting a new character named Wanda on September 9th, 2021 at 10am PT! She is a skilled clockmaker, who lives in a broken timeline, which means she ages faster than the other survivors! That’s okay, because she’ll be able to craft pocket watches that will restore her youth, let her manipulate spacetime, return fallen survivors to the point before they died, and more! You can find all of the details about this new character in the release information below!
Wanda Reveal Information
Wanda the Timekeeper is set to arrive in the Constant next week (Sept. 9th 10am pacific)!
- Wanda is a skilled clockmaker who will stop at nothing to outrun her future
- Wanda’s timeline is broken, causing her to age faster than the other survivors in the game
- Wanda’s health meter has been replaced by an age meter
- In Wanda’s old age, she learns how to utilize shadow magic more effectively, and relies on it to make up for her declining strength
- Wanda can craft pocket watches to:
- Restore her youthfulness
- Manipulate her space in time
- Return fallen survivors to their point in time before they died
- Rip holes through space and time
- Harness shadow magic to defend herself
- Klei Ambassadors will be given exclusive early access to Wanda soon – So look out for more details on that.
Wanda will be unlocked in the following ways:
- Wanda will be available to buy for $5.99 USD in the Wanda Chest. Wanda’s Guest of Honor skin set is included in this chest for free!
- Wanda Deluxe Chest ($9.99 USD): With Wanda and her complete set of Guest of Honor, Triumphant, and Tinkersmith skin items included!
- Starter Pack 2021 ($7.99 USD): Includes Wanda, Wilson’s Snowfallen skin set, Willow’s Victorian skin set, Walter’s Guest of Honor skin set, Winona’s Roseate skin set, the Rustic Torch, the Splumonkey Sack, and the Yawny Jammies Ensemble.
- You can weave Wanda for 2,700 Spools.
And of course, there will be a new Wanda animated short, a new streaming drop campaign and more details when Wanda launches on September 9th. But for now, here is a nice image from the next animated short!
That’s everything you need to know about the upcoming release of the Wanda character in Don’t Starve Together! Be sure to check out the Patch Notes section of our website for details on updates for other games.