We have the answer for Dr.’s orders crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dr.’s orders Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dr.’s orders. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dr.’s orders crossword clue should be:
- RXS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Scampers off Crossword Clue
- Spotify genre Crossword Clue
- Avoid the cold, in a way Crossword Clue
- Often lied-about number Crossword Clue
- Origin of “whiskey” and “trousers” Crossword Clue
- Xmas figure Crossword Clue
- Dance instructor’s call Crossword Clue
- Area between outfielders Crossword Clue
- Fastener threaded on both halves Crossword Clue
- Hem’s partner NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.