7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Drew attention to, we have the answer below.
Drew attention to 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Drew attention to in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- HIGHLIGHTED (11 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATTENTION (noun)
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others.
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Dangerously – 7 Little Words
- ?CLair filling – 7 Little Words
- Top landing in a building – 7 Little Words
- Person at a podium – 7 Little Words
- Grumpy quality – 7 Little Words
- Power carving tool – 7 Little Words
- Animal on the maine flag – 7 Little Words
- Crosses – 7 Little Words
- Intellectual – 7 Little Words
- Put down on paper – 7 Little Words