We have the answer for Drill or chisel, say crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Drill or chisel, say crossword clue most recently seen in the Missing Letter Crossword.
Drill or chisel, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- Area between the torso and thigh Crossword Clue
- Things Fall ___ (Chinua Achebe novel) Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “a horny projection on the skin usually of the extremities produced by proliferation of the skin papillae” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “a large bamboo or wooden trumpet of the Australian aborigines” Crossword Clue
- Barkin or DeGeneres Crossword Clue
- French for “brother” Crossword Clue
- Language spoken in Alberta and Manitoba Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “a shallow one-headed drum with loose metallic disks at the sides played especially by shaking or striking with the hand” Crossword Clue
- Uses a scale of 1 to 10, say Crossword Clue
- Completely rational Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRILL (verb)
- make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- learn by repetition
- DRILL (noun)
- systematic training by multiple repetitions
- similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- CHISEL (verb)
- engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- deprive somebody of something by deceit
- CHISEL (noun)
- an edge tool with a flat steel blade with a cutting edge
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Drill or chisel, say crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.