We have the answer for Drink crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drink Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drink. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drink crossword clue should be:
- TEA (3 letters)
- IMBIBE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMBIBE (verb)
- take (gas, light or heat) into a solution
- take in, also metaphorically
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Letters on some highway signs Crossword Clue
- Dark clouds, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Verb on a candy heart Crossword Clue
- Common sports injury site, for short Crossword Clue
- Shrek’s wife Crossword Clue
- Low-cost carrier based near Kuala Lumpur Crossword Clue
- Nemesis of Bart and Milhouse Crossword Clue
- General ___ chicken Crossword Clue
- Cheerleaders’ handfuls Crossword Clue
- Academic address closing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.