We have the answer for Drink that becomes a Cuba Libre if you add lime juice crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drink that becomes a Cuba Libre if you add lime juice Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drink that becomes a Cuba Libre if you add lime juice. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drink that becomes a Cuba Libre if you add lime juice crossword clue should be:
- RUMANDCOKE (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Pigeon patter Crossword Clue
- Witherspoon of The Morning Show NYT Crossword Clue
- Rains cats and dogs Crossword Clue
- Some early PCs Crossword Clue
- Lucy pulling the football away in “Peanuts,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Battlefield doc Crossword Clue
- Soup server Crossword Clue
- Jedi master Obi-Wan Crossword Clue
- “___ Night” (Christmas carol) Crossword Clue
- Glowing emanation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.