We have the answer for Drinks in blue cans crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drinks in blue cans Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drinks in blue cans. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drinks in blue cans crossword clue should be:
- RCS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLUE (adjective)
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- morally rigorous and strict
- BLUE (noun)
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
- BLUE (verb)
- turn blue
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Playground for three-year-olds Crossword Clue
- So amazing Crossword Clue
- “Ciao for now” Crossword Clue
- “Is there more to this story?” Crossword Clue
- Harvest goddess Crossword Clue
- Beloved grape Crossword Clue
- Mechanical pencil maker Crossword Clue
- Blueberry gatherer, in a book Crossword Clue
- Hoping to come home soon Crossword Clue
- H, sometimes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.