We have the answer for Drooling dog in "Garfield" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Drooling dog in "Garfield" crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Drooling dog in “Garfield” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on January 15, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword January 15, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Choreographer de Mille LA Times Crossword Clue
- Meatless cheesy entree, familiarly LA Times Crossword Clue
- Hornet home LA Times Crossword Clue
- AirPods holders LA Times Crossword Clue
- Limo passenger LA Times Crossword Clue
- “Farewell, chérie” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Strong start? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Commonplace LA Times Crossword Clue
- Have a strong 52-Down LA Times Crossword Clue
- Candid memoirs LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARFIELD (noun)
- 20th President of the United States; assassinated by a frustrated office-seeker (1831-1881)
- DOG (noun)
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- DOG (verb)
- go after with the intent to catch
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - January 15 2024
- Daily Pop Crossword - December 6 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - December 11 2022
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Drooling dog in “Garfield” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.