We have the answer for Dropped tomato sound crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dropped tomato sound Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dropped tomato sound. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dropped tomato sound crossword clue should be:
- SPLAT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPLAT (noun)
- a single splash
- a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
- SPLAT (verb)
- flatten on impact
- give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
- TOMATO (noun)
- native to South America; widely cultivated in many varieties
- mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Reverse (another loose hint) Crossword Clue
- Lake formed by Hoover Dam Crossword Clue
- Engineered food, for short Crossword Clue
- Oreo middle Crossword Clue
- T, in telegraphy Crossword Clue
- Paver’s gunk Crossword Clue
- Crosswords with hidden features Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned places? Crossword Clue
- Anorak’s kin Crossword Clue
- Radiological dispersal devices, more commonly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.