We have the answer for DVD player ancestor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
DVD player ancestor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for DVD player ancestor. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the DVD player ancestor crossword clue should be:
- VCR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANCESTOR (noun)
- someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Paired groups to carry out missions Crossword Clue
- ‘Winning __ everything’ Crossword Clue
- Show-biz award quartet Crossword Clue
- Rival of Ragu Crossword Clue
- Emblem of approval Crossword Clue
- Veggies in a pod Crossword Clue
- ‘Old MacDonald’ line Crossword Clue
- Lace up again Crossword Clue
- Airplane tracking device Crossword Clue
- Brown hosiery color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.