We have the answer for DVR pioneer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
DVR pioneer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for DVR pioneer. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the DVR pioneer crossword clue should be:
- TIVO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIONEER (verb)
- take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- open up an area or prepare a way
- PIONEER (noun)
- someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- one of the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Brewers flowers Crossword Clue
- Hedda Gabler dramatist Crossword Clue
- Bread machine Crossword Clue
- My mistress eyes are nothing like the sun quintet Crossword Clue
- Tunneling rodent Crossword Clue
- Firing range purchase Crossword Clue
- Elizabeth of WandaVision NYT Crossword Clue
- Kid-lit writer Margaret __ Brown Crossword Clue
- Yellow shade Crossword Clue
- Donations to a museum in a will e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.