We have the answer for "E.T. ___ home" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "E.T. ___ home" crossword clue answer below.
“E.T. ___ home” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- “In Flanders Fields” conflict, briefly Crossword Clue
- Word before “pudding” or “basket” Crossword Clue
- Snowy ___ Crossword Clue
- “Beowulf,” for one Crossword Clue
- Unpleasant scents Crossword Clue
- See 59-Across Crossword Clue
- Honolulu’s home Crossword Clue
- Dressed for a night out, say Crossword Clue
- With 62-Across, tarot card said to “radiate” happiness Crossword Clue
- Prepare to make a kid’s handprint craft, say Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOME (noun)
- (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score
- an institution where people are cared for
- HOME (adjective)
- inside the country
- used of your own ground
- HOME (verb)
- provide with, or send to, a home
- return home accurately from a long distance
- PHONE (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- PHONE (verb)
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “E.T. ___ home” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.