We have the answer for Earth tone in Canada crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Earth tone in Canada Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Koko or King Kong Crossword Clue
- First part of POTUS: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- FBI employees Crossword Clue
- Giant slaloms e.g. Crossword Clue
- Itty-bitty bit Crossword Clue
- Continent adjoining Europe Crossword Clue
- Be subtly yet publicly critical Crossword Clue
- Small mammal with a long snout Crossword Clue
- Udder part Crossword Clue
- Cost of a ride Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EARTH (noun)
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- EARTH (verb)
- connect to the earth
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- CANADA (noun)
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.