We have the answer for Earth's neighbor crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Earth’s neighbor Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Twistable cookie Crossword Clue
- Foreshadow Crossword Clue
- 401(k) alternative Crossword Clue
- Muscat’s land Crossword Clue
- Fashions Crossword Clue
- Acknowledge Crossword Clue
- Toledo’s state Crossword Clue
- Appears Crossword Clue
- Exceed Crossword Clue
- Scoundrel Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- MARS (4 letters)
- VENUS (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEIGHBOR (verb)
- live or be located as a neighbor
- be located near or adjacent to
- NEIGHBOR (noun)
- a nearby object of the same kind
- a person who lives (or is located) near another
- EARTH (noun)
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- EARTH (verb)
- connect to the earth
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.