We have the answer for Ease up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ease up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ease up. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ease up crossword clue should be:
- ABATE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EASE (verb)
- make easier
- lessen the intensity of or calm
- EASE (noun)
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- ABATE (verb)
- become less in amount or intensity
- make less active or intense
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Bible book before Psalms Crossword Clue
- Room where you might see a recliner Crossword Clue
- Nowhere near Crossword Clue
- Like a lawn that’s just been cut Crossword Clue
- Business transaction Crossword Clue
- Hairstyle that might require hair clips Crossword Clue
- New ___ (capital of India) Crossword Clue
- “What’s ___ name?” (Juliet’s question): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Title of #1 hits by Van Halen and Kris Kross Crossword Clue
- Inexplicable sights in the sky: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.