We have the answer for Eastern discipline with a “cat-cow” pose crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Eastern discipline with a “cat-cow” pose Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Flamingo color Crossword Clue
- Rainbow shape Crossword Clue
- Fannie ___, government mortgage company Crossword Clue
- Pub pint with a head on it? Crossword Clue
- Unadulterated or uncontaminated, say Crossword Clue
- ___ nerve (nerve connected to the retina) Crossword Clue
- Rock band’s sound booster, for short Crossword Clue
- Sought political office, say Crossword Clue
- Cry from a pigpen Crossword Clue
- Shaggy Tibetan ox Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISCIPLINE (noun)
- a branch of knowledge
- the act of disciplining
- DISCIPLINE (verb)
- develop (a child’s or animal’s) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
- punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
- EASTERN (adjective)
- from the east; used especially of winds
- lying in or toward the east
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.