We have the answer for Eastern Missouri city (Abbr.) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Eastern Missouri city (Abbr.) crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Eastern Missouri city (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- USA Today Crossword Hints December 8 2023
- ‘Allow Me to Retort’ author Mystal Crossword Clue
- Beef cut with marbling Crossword Clue
- Financial supporter Crossword Clue
- Mario’s twin brother Crossword Clue
- Covers rolled out during rain delays Crossword Clue
- Sunblock stats Crossword Clue
- Deliberately distracting clues Crossword Clue
- Reprimanding sound Crossword Clue
- Relaxed gait Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISSOURI (noun)
- a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
- the longest river in the United States; arises in Montana and flows southeastward to become a tributary of the Mississippi at Saint Louis
- EASTERN (adjective)
- from the east; used especially of winds
- lying in or toward the east
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Eastern Missouri city (Abbr.) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.