We have the answer for Eden woman crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Eden woman Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Eden woman. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Eden woman crossword clue should be:
- EVE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOMAN (noun)
- a human female employed to do housework
- an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- EVE (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- (Old Testament) Adam’s wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam’s rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Careless mistake Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
- Boot-shaped country Crossword Clue
- After-tax Crossword Clue
- ‘Garfield’ canine Crossword Clue
- Actor Wilson Crossword Clue
- Price-regulating groups Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
- ‘Look __ when I’m talking to you!’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.