We have the answer for Edmonton hockey team crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Edmonton hockey team Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Edmonton hockey team. This clue last appeared October 7, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Edmonton hockey team crossword clue should be:
- OILERS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crossword Champ Pro Crossword October 6 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDMONTON (noun)
- the capital of the province of Alberta
- HOCKEY (noun)
- a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents’ goal with angled hockey sticks
- a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved hockey sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents’ net
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Run’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- ___ gratias (thanks to God) Crossword Clue
- Café au lait holder Crossword Clue
- Dry streambeds Crossword Clue
- Best and Ferber Crossword Clue
- Mideast prince Crossword Clue
- Fund Crossword Clue
- Groom Crossword Clue
- Suffix with Brooklyn Crossword Clue
- Grandmotherly plaints Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.