We have the answer for Egyptian boy king crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Egyptian boy king Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Egyptian boy king. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Egyptian boy king crossword clue should be:
- TUT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOY (noun)
- a male human offspring
- a youthful male person
- EGYPTIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- the ancient and now extinct language of Egypt under the Pharaohs; written records date back to 3000 BC
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Golden St. region Crossword Clue
- Bygone anesthetic Crossword Clue
- Group after boomers Crossword Clue
- N. Dak. neighbor Crossword Clue
- Overly confident Crossword Clue
- Trashy place? Crossword Clue
- Summer arrival Crossword Clue
- Alexander Hamiltons birth island Crossword Clue
- *Traditional Thanksgiving entree Crossword Clue
- Backsplash binder Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.