We have the answer for Elated weekend letters crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Elated weekend letters Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Elated weekend letters. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Elated weekend letters crossword clue should be:
- TGIF (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Mini Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEEKEND (noun)
- a time period usually extending from Friday night through Sunday; more loosely defined as any period of successive days including one and only one Sunday
- WEEKEND (verb)
- spend the weekend
- LETTERS (noun)
- scholarly attainment
- the literary culture
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- Three-person group Crossword Clue
- “Every dog ___ its day” Crossword Clue
- Braying burden bearer Crossword Clue
- FBI or CIA operative, say Crossword Clue
- “Give it a go!” Crossword Clue
- Fifth element Crossword Clue
- Perform a track, say Crossword Clue
- Perpetual boozer Crossword Clue
- Little dent on a car (rhymes with “ring”) Crossword Clue
- Sports or music concert venue Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.