We have the answer for Eldest Haim sister crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Eldest Haim sister Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Eldest Haim sister. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Eldest Haim sister crossword clue should be:
- ESTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SISTER (noun)
- a female person who has the same parents as another person
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- ELDEST (noun)
- the offspring who came first in the order of birth
- ELDEST (adjective)
- first in order of birth
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Fame’ singer-actress Cara Crossword Clue
- Starchy tubers Crossword Clue
- Get, like a package Crossword Clue
- The ___ of March Crossword Clue
- Spontaneous extra line in rap Crossword Clue
- Chess piece resembling a castle Crossword Clue
- End-of-Ramadan holiday Crossword Clue
- Utah ski town Crossword Clue
- Solitary Crossword Clue
- Lover Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.