We have the answer for Elec. or gas crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Elec. or gas Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Elec. or gas. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Elec. or gas crossword clue should be:
- UTIL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAS (noun)
- a fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
- a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- GAS (verb)
- show off
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Scholastic meas Crossword Clue
- Riddle, part 2 Crossword Clue
- “Invisible” singer Simpson Crossword Clue
- Actors Ken and Lena Crossword Clue
- Travel destination, generically Crossword Clue
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- Utah’s lily Crossword Clue
- “— 3 Lives” Crossword Clue
- Word that’s pluralizable Crossword Clue
- Resort city near Los Angeles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.