We have the answer for Elk, moose and caribou. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Elk, moose and caribou. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Elk, moose and caribou.. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Elk, moose and caribou. crossword clue should be:
- DEER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARIBOU (noun)
- Arctic deer with large antlers in both sexes; called `reindeer’ in Eurasia and `caribou’ in North America
- MOOSE (noun)
- large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male; called `elk’ in Europe and `moose’ in North America
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Detest, loathe. Crossword Clue
- Hand-held tools used for cooking or eating food. Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning extremely. Crossword Clue
- No longer alive. Crossword Clue
- Admission charge. Crossword Clue
- Food blend for feathered friends. Crossword Clue
- Places that offer political protection to refugees. Crossword Clue
- Hayley Williams’ pop punk band. Crossword Clue
- Rumored UFO activity hub: __ 51. Crossword Clue
- __ bass, 90s UK sound using fast-tempo beats. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.