We have the answer for Email icon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Email icon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Email icon. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Email icon crossword clue should be:
- REPLY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPLY (verb)
- react verbally
- REPLY (noun)
- the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- ICON (noun)
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Spanish cellist (1963) Crossword Clue
- Window adjunct Crossword Clue
- Belly woe Crossword Clue
- Put into force Crossword Clue
- British prime minister (2009) Crossword Clue
- Make __ in (tear) Crossword Clue
- In a glum mood Crossword Clue
- Pope (2004) Crossword Clue
- Do some snacking Crossword Clue
- Type of daisy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.