We have the answer for Email junk folder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Email junk folder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Email junk folder. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Email junk folder crossword clue should be:
- SPAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUNK (noun)
- the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- JUNK (verb)
- dispose of (something useless or old)
- FOLDER (noun)
- a small book usually having a paper cover
- covering that is folded over to protect the contents
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Ant-Man and the ___” (Paul Rudd movie) Crossword Clue
- ___ Gala (big fashion event) Crossword Clue
- Title from “Downton Abbey” Crossword Clue
- “Yield to the Night” actress Diana Crossword Clue
- “Love & Basketball” actor Epps Crossword Clue
- Roman I? Crossword Clue
- Advanced degree letters Crossword Clue
- Flat round bread from India Crossword Clue
- Sandwich type Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Russell ___, “Gladiator” actor who portrays Zeus in “Thor Love and Thunder” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.