We have the answer for Emergency signal crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Emergency signal crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Emergency signal Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Grand ___ (French wine designation) NYT Crossword Clue
- Letters for debtors NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternative to an Airbnb NYT Crossword Clue
- REPEATS, repeats, repeats … NYT Crossword Clue
- Hall-of-Fame coach who purportedly said “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit” NYT Crossword Clue
- A little emotional, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Art Spiegelman’s Pulitzer-winning graphic novel NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern term for the psychological exhaustion showcased in this puzzle’s theme NYT Crossword Clue
- Awakens NYT Crossword Clue
- “Titanic” award NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- FLARE (5 letters)
- SIREN (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EMERGENCY (noun)
- a brake operated by hand; usually operates by mechanical linkage
- a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- SIREN (noun)
- a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 29 2023
- Newsday Crossword - May 4 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - March 17 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Emergency signal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.