We have the answer for Empty truck’s weight crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Empty truck’s weight Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Empty truck’s weight. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Empty truck’s weight crossword clue should be:
- TARE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEIGHT (noun)
- a system of units used to express the weight of something
- the relative importance granted to something
- WEIGHT (verb)
- weight down with a load
- present with a bias
- TRUCK (noun)
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- TRUCK (verb)
- convey (goods etc.) by truck
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Dog doc NYT Crossword Clue
- Productive Crossword Clue
- Finito Crossword Clue
- Wrinkled fruit Crossword Clue
- Asian peninsula Crossword Clue
- Not as good Crossword Clue
- “Cheers” barkeep Crossword Clue
- Ad Crossword Clue
- Projectiles Crossword Clue
- Ale measure Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.