7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Emulate ty pennington, we have the answer below.
Emulate ty pennington 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Emulate ty pennington in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- RENOVATE (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RENOVATE (verb)
- make brighter and prettier.
- restore to a previous or better condition.
- EMULATE (verb)
- compete with successfully; approach or reach equality with.
- imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words
- Like spongebob’s pants – 7 Little Words
- Not live – 7 Little Words
- Second-largest country – 7 Little Words
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- Well-bred – 7 Little Words
- Pencil ends – 7 Little Words