We have the answer for Enclosure for a pet bird crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Enclosure for a pet bird Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Enclosure for a pet bird. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Enclosure for a pet bird crossword clue should be:
- CAGE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENCLOSURE (noun)
- something (usually a supporting document) that is enclosed in an envelope with a covering letter
- the act of enclosing something inside something else
- CAGE (noun)
- a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- CAGE (verb)
- confine in a cage
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Te ___’ (‘I love you’) Crossword Clue
- Suffix for ‘Kazakh’ Crossword Clue
- Tickles Crossword Clue
- Salt-N-___ Crossword Clue
- Jerkish Crossword Clue
- Barely Crossword Clue
- Key above ~ Crossword Clue
- ‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati Crossword Clue
- Send-to-voicemail option Crossword Clue
- The Songbird Supreme Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.