We have the answer for End of quote crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
End of quote Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on April 14, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Part of the MLB postseason Crossword Clue
- Shift neighbor Crossword Clue
- Ampre’s pier Crossword Clue
- Group around Gainesville Crossword Clue
- Dance club arrangement Crossword Clue
- See 56-Across Crossword Clue
- Knock out Crossword Clue
- Psychically Crossword Clue
- Wee __ (tots) Crossword Clue
- Tended to another’s Lab Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ISNTILLEGAL (11 letters)
- HOPELESSLYLAZY (14 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- QUOTE (verb)
- refer to for illustration or proof
- repeat a passage from
- QUOTE (noun)
- a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- END (noun)
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- END (verb)
- bring to an end or halt
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.