We have the answer for End-of-service sum crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
End-of-service sum Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for End-of-service sum. This clue last appeared May 1, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the End-of-service sum crossword clue should be:
- FEE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERVICE (verb)
- mate with
- be used by; as of a utility
- SERVICE (noun)
- a means of serving
- tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- FEE (verb)
- give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- FEE (noun)
- a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- an interest in land capable of being inherited
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Merely killing time Crossword Clue
- Type of bowl mentioned in a Pink Floyd song Crossword Clue
- Hopping race loser? Crossword Clue
- “The Taming of the ___” Crossword Clue
- Actress Jessica ___ of “Honey” Crossword Clue
- Tangy sounding dessert Crossword Clue
- Transparent window parts Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian jamboree Crossword Clue
- Psyche product? Crossword Clue
- Spider’s construction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.