We have the answer for Endemic to crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Endemic to crossword clue most recently seen in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword.
Endemic to Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword on December 8, 2023. You can also find answers to past Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crosswords.
Today's Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword Answers
- Carpet on a forest floor Crossword Clue
- City that’s home to Triple-A baseball’s Aces Crossword Clue
- With 7-Across, product with the longtime mascot Toucan Sam Crossword Clue
- Moves that may accompany promotions, in brief Crossword Clue
- Regulation followers, for short Crossword Clue
- ___ Milli (“In the Party” rapper) Crossword Clue
- Like many dish-washing GIs Crossword Clue
- People, informally Crossword Clue
You can play the Washington Post Daily Meta crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENDEMIC (adjective)
- of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- originating where it is found
- ENDEMIC (noun)
- a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- a plant that is native to a certain limited area
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Endemic to crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.